DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is without traction control.

With traction control, I started the video a split second too late.

Then I reset my MPG and this is the result when I got home :D

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
nice vids ya got there! bet u cant wait to get a tuner and adjust the speed governor

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No way your getting 20 mpg in an r/t ive yet to see 18 lol did you reset it then take pic
I've actually gotten up to 21-22 driving like a granny on the highway...16-17 driving like a granny in the city..mostly I drive pretty crazy so I average 17-17.5.

The reason you see it's 20 MPG in the picture, is cause after I took the videos, I reset my EVIC, and drove speed limit all the way home. What got my mileage up was adding an intake, Magnaflow, and a 180 t-stat :D

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They're still here..

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Ya g/f drives it to work on the highway no traffic and best shes got was 16.9

When i drive around town i get like 10 since im always on it and love the growl of the intake

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
At least yalls trucks will break the back tires loose! Lol my crew cab won't do it from a dead stop.
Ha! You should see it in the rain! I can just sit there roasting my tires, no brakes necessary :D

If you wanna have some fun, turn the traction control off. Also, you got a 2012 so it's probably pretty new..it took my truck a while before I got full power..took about 2,000 miles I think...

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
In the rain with my TC off its pretty rediculous. My tires spin too easily I feel. The stock wrangler tires suck so. Right now it seems like my truck really pulls from 3k on up. I only have a magnaflow muffler installed so after it gets more mileage and I do more mods I guess I can compare lol.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^^nice vid! I've actually seen it several time before :D but..you were using your brakes! I'm actually getting sick of tires that just spin. I can't get a good hard launch!

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
show offs!!! man those are freaking nice trucks!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts