DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched but, was unable to locate the answer to my question. What is the largest size tire I can fit on my 01 1500 2wd running my stock 16" wheels without having to do any modifications? Tomorrow I will be given a set of brand new tires off of a E350 15 passenger van (motor blown so they are gonna scrap it) I don't know the size yet but, I thought if they won't work when I find out the size there's no need in me messing with them. So any help here would be great.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one knows or did I ask a dumb question I should be able to answer? The Van I'm getting the tires off of is still sitting at the shop and hasn't been pulled back over yet so I can get the tires off. So I still don't know the size.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone know where I can go to find out what the largest tire I can fit is? All the tire stores around here will tell me is the stock size.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was finally able to find out the largest size tire you can fit on this truck stock is a 265/75/16. Now on to finding a set for my truck without breaking the bank.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts