DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there know of any company making a smooth (shaved) wiper cowl for 02-up dodge rams? I have seen them on other trucks but haven't been able to find any for the newer rams. Thanks...

·
Registered
415 Posts
I would call either Stylin trucks or maybe Godfather customs I know they sell them I just dont know who the manufacturer is.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Godfather Customs and Stylin both referred me to Street Scene. I called Street Scene and they informed me that they do not make a smooth cowl for 02-up Dodge Ram trucks and do not plan on making them. As for why they don't plan on manufacturing them they could not tell me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, It's about three weeks or so from completion but it has changed a bit from the rendering...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wish I knew why they are reluctant to make these. The only thing I can think of is that they are a two piece design, still I can't understand why that would keep anybody from manufacturing these. Even if they made a one piece design all you would have to do is take the hood off to install it. I don't see the big deal. I think if enough people contacted companies like Street Scene they would eventually produce these...

·
Registered
164 Posts
i had one on my durango and loved it. and i thought about putting one on my ram but no luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts