DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like most who post, I'd like to go to the local 4 Wheel Parts store and take them up on installing a leveling kit to beef up the front and I would also like to buy some slightly taller & wider tires. From my research the word so far is no; don't do it. It ruins the vehicle in terms of driving, ride, coils & shocks displasia and bad wear & tear on the ball joints. There are also many "but if you do this" it will make it okay. If anyone has subject matter expertise on this I would very much welcome the advice and input. Many thanks in advance and thanks for allowing me to join this cool forum; make it a great day!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome to the forumz. Here's my take on modifying your Ram. I have 2 Rams, 2017 is bone stock, the 2005 is modded quite a bit. My feeling, now, is the high priced engineers who designed your Ram know their $hit! If you like the mpg and ride, probably leave it stock...

·
Premium Member
6,931 Posts
Modifying your vehicle in any way comes with consequenses. Some good, some bad. It's your vehicle. Do with it as you please?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts