DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive searched and searched, no luck.

Ok so... my 08 has the basic 4 speaker system... Coming from my 05 Titan which had the rockford fosgate 11 or so speaker system that absolutely cranked and sounded amazing... this stereo just ain't cuttin it. I feel like I'm in a mid 90's toyota camry when I crank the volume.

When I upgrade, I am going to do a double din touchscreen, all new speakers, and I would like to add the two dash speakers and the center channel one. Is there any easy way to wire these up? A factory harness I can buy so the leads are right there? Or are they already there just lacking speakers? I understand there was an external infinity amp in the 7 speaker system, I'd like to stay away from using an aftermarket amp to run speakers, not looking to go deaf or drop massive wads of cash. I'm already in the process of making my sub boxes to house my two 10's. I just want the sound and clarity the r/f system had in the titan. Any info regarding the 4 to 7 speaker upgrade is appreciated, just can't seem to find any info on here or google or cumminsforum.. Thanks

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm looking for this exact info! i've already purchased my four door speakers, so i'm waiting for info on this too!!! hopefully someone will chime in!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Anybody? :( Same boat here...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts