DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in ask a tech but did not get any response. Hoping I may have better luck here.

Due to piss poor work that was done by a Dodge dealer (which is no longer in business) I need to replace my cylinder heads that they damaged. I am looking at a bunch of different ones online. I am not really looking to do performance upgrades but I am hoping that someone may have some guidance on what companies to look for. I am fine with a quality re-man head I am just not in the know of good ones and bad ones. I haven't been able to find reviews on any of the ones from Summit, Jegs, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I posted this in ask a tech but did not get any response. Hoping I may have better luck here.

Due to piss poor work that was done by a Dodge dealer (which is no longer in business) I need to replace my cylinder heads that they damaged. I am looking at a bunch of different ones online. I am not really looking to do performance upgrades but I am hoping that someone may have some guidance on what companies to look for. I am fine with a quality re-man head I am just not in the know of good ones and bad ones. I haven't been able to find reviews on any of the ones from Summit, Jegs, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
could be cover under mopar warranties look them up call them I found out I have a lifetime warranty fuel injector went bad and exhaust was replace on one side and broken bolts ! they new what I know about bad lifter on the v 8 s ! if a dealer did work could u sue dodge ?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You may be on to something there. Will reach out and see what I can find out

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No luck with with mopar warranties. Looks like im eating this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts