DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a fairly big guy and accidentally stomped the pedal to the floor while i was climbing in my truck the other day. The truck was on and in park. When the RPMs started to fall back down... the truck stalled out and the oil pressure light came on. It took about 5 min of letting it sit before she would come back to life. No problems since then. Has anyone else experienced something similar or have any idea what would have caused this? Only mods so far have been airaid CAI and superchips programmer (w/ 87 perf tune). Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Negative on the TB being dirty, just installed the CAI the other day and it was clean as a whistle. Im not too worried about it unless it happens again or something else starts acting up. Thanks for the replies

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm a fairly big guy and accidentally stomped the pedal to the floor while i was climbing in my truck the other day. The truck was on and in park. When the RPMs started to fall back down... the truck stalled out and the oil pressure light came on. It took about 5 min of letting it sit before she would come back to life. No problems since then. Has anyone else experienced something similar or have any idea what would have caused this? Only mods so far have been airaid CAI and superchips programmer (w/ 87 perf tune). Thanks
If the esp is on its a throttle contrell saftey feature,so if it revs up the engine shuts off after the rpm is down,mine always starts right back up,kinda like an overev protection....,when its off you can rev it up and no shut off...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts