DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not to keen on the idea myself, but any ram owners out there install some underglow lighting?? I see alot of cars that look so CHEESY with this

Maybe I should take a chance and get white or blue?
Or maybe nice and simple with the wheel well kit?

I am not sold on these yet, would love to see more pictures before I waste money

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I was thinking the same thing! I kinda want to do it, but at the same time I dont want it to look too...I dont know, out of place maybe. Im really wanting to illuminate my grille though. I think that'd be awesome.

·
Registered
209 Posts
IMHO i wouldnt buy any exterior lights for a car, especially a truck. I think it takes away from the powerful look a truck is supposed to have. Especially on a Ram. But to each his own i guess...

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
IMHO i wouldnt buy any exterior lights for a car, especially a truck. I think it takes away from the powerful look a truck is supposed to have. Especially on a Ram. But to each his own i guess...
No Man respect your opinion, I'm Iffy about the look also

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
me i think thats for the ricers and not sexy trucks cuz thats what you usually see this on and its also played out now cuz it was big back a few years ago but not to much anymore and isnt it illegal to be rolling around with these lights on?

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
me i think thats for the ricers and not sexy trucks cuz thats what you usually see this on and its also played out now cuz it was big back a few years ago but not to much anymore and isnt it illegal to be rolling around with these lights on?
^^^^^What Platinum said X100!!!! Don't do it Bordin, your truck is badass and IMO this would just wreck it.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Of you do don't get neon tubes bet LED tubes/strips. They are a lot more durable and brighter.

I plan on doing it in the up coming months. Ill do the normal write up w/ pics. Just don't have the $$ for it right now

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
IMO.....that's my opinion too. :)

^^^^^What Platinum said X100!!!! Don't do it Bordin, your truck is badass and IMO this would just wreck it.
Ditto! Please Bordin, don't rice your truck.....PLEASE!!!

i say dont do it but if u do, go with the red
What's with the safety suckup answer...LOL. "but if you do......" :gy:

Of you do don't get neon tubes bet LED tubes/strips. They are a lot more durable and brighter.

I plan on doing it in the up coming months. Ill do the normal write up w/ pics. Just don't have the $$ for it right now
I plead with you too Jordan.....Please don't rice the Ram!! :Wow1:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No Worries guys, ram will not be riced! ha

Just wanted to see what other people thought about the idea

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
No Worries guys, ram will not be riced! ha

Just wanted to see what other people thought about the idea
at the end of the day bud, our names aren't on the title.........so do what u want to do and take our opinions with a grain of salt!:smileup:

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
WHOA! Those are AWESOME! I want them!

NOT!

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
Dear God I think I've almost seen it all now!

Brad called it!!!!

·
Registered
887 Posts
Puddle lights > underglow

It keeps the classy look of the truck and looks badass at night

·
Registered
125 Posts
I was thinking the same thing! I kinda want to do it, but at the same time I dont want it to look too...I dont know, out of place maybe. Im really wanting to illuminate my grille though. I think that'd be awesome.
i agree totally i think it might be impractical on all the gravel roads i drive but i am all for the grill lighting.
what colour do you guys think would look the best? i am slowly going for the blacked out look. but would love to have something a little different

1 - 16 of 16 Posts