DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have 1000 $ to do some upgrades on my truck. What should I do? I have a K&N CAI already. Let me know guys ! later.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Level kit, Check out Rough Country. I dont know if they make them for our trucks but I had them on my Tundra. Muffler swap, I just picked up a Hooker Max Flow should be installed this weekend. Just pocket the rest, those two things will run you about 500 with parts and labor. Good luck

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
im gonna agree with MADDOG thoes are awesome mods and you will prolly be able to do them with the money you have to spend:) let us know what you pick

·
Registered
816 Posts
Only problem with a lift is the tires would look puny!

I agree with Maddog, only I would go with Line-X instead of Audio.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I had roughly that much to spend a little while back.. Heres what I did with it..

1) K&N CAI 77 Series ($250 shipped - Ebay)
2) Mangaflow exhaust with Mandrel bent tubes with tips ($239 shipped - Ebay)
3) Diablosport Predator Programmer with cable kit ($300 shipped - Autoanything.com)

Leaves me with around $220 fro the next set of mods.. (Level kit, new tint, Dyno runs, etc...)

·
Registered
52 Posts
1st $1k - Predator and Bakflip.
2nd $1k - Bedrug, Mufflex, and Bilstein 5100 front shocks.
3rd $1k - Audio/Video.

The list goes on and on and on....

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
I agree with Maddog, those are great mods...or...you could buy a months worth of gas.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I would go with exhaust and get a little more sound out of it. From there take your pick of covers for your bed. You have a TRX so, I would skip the level and just go right to a lift when funds are there for it (lift and tires).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts