DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've got my tuner, vararam, waiting on bullys ported throttle body and a catch can and am now thinkin headers.

I've got a borla muffler I swapped with the gigantic factory muffler and I love the sound but honestly think maybe some shorty headers, new an x pipe and dual it out at a local exhaust shop. I'd prolly go with glass packs or some affordable mufflers and haven't decided on resonators.

Please let me know if that sounds like a good idea or the borla would be fine? Also will deleting resonators with aforementioned setup be obnoxious? I have a damn mod addiction!!!

·
Registered
17,496 Posts
Sounds like a great idea. But the way I did it, I just deleted my Y pipe and did a 2 in/2 out Magnaflow. Sounds awesome!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Wanted to go with dual in and dual out-maybe 12568 but that is 2.5 in and 2.5 out. May get muffler shop to match uo- nor sure how loud it will be?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Your borla now will be way louder then that 22in case magnaflow. If you wemt magnaflow you would want a 14in case but even then depeneding on what kind of borla you have it still wont be as poud or deep. Just depends. The 14in magnaflows are prob what your looking for tho... or you could go the flowmaster route

1 - 5 of 5 Posts