DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look at these poor things they're just beat to death..

Very happy with this, I'm a frequent visitor to the Arizona and Utah desert and not afraid to put my equipment to work so I'm a little amazed at how little chipping and cutting these tires have.

If you're bored enough, here's a half hour of this tire getting smacked around on Left Hand Collet Canyon in Utah yesterday (450+ miles before the above photo was taken) - easy trail but kinda neat to see the suspension flopping around. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1D-res-Tqo

2015 Tradesman 1500 with Mopar suspension lift . Tire size is 255/80r17 on 17x8" wheels (factory 2003 Ram 1500 alloys)

·
Registered
14,008 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to post & share :smileup:

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I've got nearly 11,000 miles on my STT Pro's now which share the same construction and they are the same. I occasionally run them at moderate speeds on gravel and they show very little chipping. How many miles are you estimating you will get out of those at this point? I'm thinking I'll probably get close to 40,000 out of mine but they're a little more aggressive than the ST Maxx. Thanks for sharing and look forward to future updates.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts