DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have this box?
http://www.foxacoustics.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=DQC-110-V-P

I asked the vender a couple questions about it, but didn't get a response back, so I figured I'd try here. Basically I'd like to know if anyone has it, and if so, does the amp rack cover up the cup holders? Can you post pics please? If it does cover them, would it be easy to modify so that it doesn't? Actually, I just looked at the link I posted and there are pictures, but I'm not sure what year that is for. My truck is a 2011 Ram Crew Cab. Thanks in advance!

Ben

·
Registered
5 Posts
All of his boxes except the driver's side single w/o any kind of amp rack cover the cup holders. That was what they told me when I asked that exact same question of the box you're looking at.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Id like to give some input here. It maybe too late but I just received my single 10 fox box yesterday for the passenger single with amp rack and it does not cover the cup holders. It barely goes over a section of the trim but thats it. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is awesome! Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Id like to give some input here. It maybe too late but I just received my single 10 fox box yesterday for the passenger single with amp rack and it does not cover the cup holders. It barely goes over a section of the trim but thats it. Hope this helps.
Wow really? It certainly looks like it does cover it on the foxbox site... do they have it pulled forward or something? You'd think the position would be fixed due to the molded part that goes in the storage cubby...

Can you pretty please post a pic? :)

·
Registered
313 Posts

As requested here are is my box installed with cup holders still usable. I haven't mounted my amp yet but will be doing very soon.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Sorry they came out blur for some reason.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Nice, looks like the design has changed! It would be
Nice if they'd continue the cut all the way to the box though.

Did you install spacers? Were they needed?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Yes spacers were included and installed. Seat wouldn't fold down without them.

I thought once you installed spacers your seat could fold down from the back?

·
Registered
409 Posts
How is the seat not setting on the box. Doesn't look like very effective use of the air being moved by the woofer with those Fox's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts