DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so i have some money to spend on my 2000 ram. throw some ideas at me guys. my lift is done, my tires and wheels done. headlights (almost) and tails done. might change up my exhaust as the straight pipes are getting to me. Or mabye some engine mods? roll pan ( i am in need of a new rear bumper). also have been considering lmc's front bumper with the 4 lights in it.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I like the roll pan idea. Have always liked that look on a truck. Haven't done it though. Don't know if I can use a receiver bar with it? And I like the 4 light bumper. Trick look but to rich for my wallet.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
What I want are the billet insert's for the bumper, grill. (don't have fog lights or insert for them) . So put insert in then fog lights so there hidden and don't hang in outer space.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Do a sport bumper and grille from LMC, they look sickk, then maybe a nice leather interior? I saw a few sets of leather seats out of 2nd gens in awesome shape on ebay when I was lookin for 4th gens for my rig.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I've wonder the same about the roll pan and the hitch. Gotta look into it

I'm ruling out the lmc bumper, I have a crazy bumper idea I forgot about.

Leather seats.... Hmm. Easy to wipe mud off of. Going to check that out.

Side note, I've just spent 20 bucks of my 1000.... 25.19 to be exact.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Someday ill spend some on old girl. My dreams are programer, header's whole exhaust, tb mod, spacer, k& n. For body just basic headlight's, tailight's door visers, 2 in level kit. New wheels.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I might do a programmer. I think I want some big towing mirrors. I do tow a bit and those huge foldout ones would look good on my truck with the lift.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts