DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we finally got our own PW section to post on!!!!! Thank you for hearing us!!!
To start I have a 2012 Power Wagon. Bright white, the new six speed transmission and of course the PW goodies winch,f&r lockers,smart bar(disconnecting sway bar) Alcoa rims w/internal bead lock,...... So let's start the show!!!!

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
I don't have a Power Wagon, but am familiar with their offerings and uniqueness. I came here to drool......but, No Pix! :SHOCKED:

:worthless:

:D

·
Registered
337 Posts
Makes me want to go out and buy a Power Wagon just to be in a new Thread.
BTW: Agree with brad12kx = Pics rock so get them up ASAP.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
The only pics I have so far taken on my phone the day I picked up my PW. Dec.06/11!!!!

·
Registered
337 Posts
iamahemi- you are WAY to cool for school.
Great Pic's of your Power Wagon.
We asked ,you delivered THANK YOU ! ! !

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
You have earned redemption points. :smileup:

Oh...and....Ahh, sorry about the drool. :shy:

·
Premium Member
32,782 Posts
Nice looking rig

I can't believe that it doesn't have duals dumping out the back end

·
Registered
355 Posts
Nice looking rig

I can't believe that it doesn't have duals dumping out the back end
The reason is that most of the 3/4 and 1 ton trucks come with a diesel, and they dump out the side to prevent the soot from building up on what's being towed...thanks to Eli Whitney's interchangeable parts they opted against putting a duals option on the HD's because the top-tier models (PW's Excluded!!) are usually diesel equipped.

Gorgeous truck! I'm torn between one of these and a Brute Double Cab for my dream truck!

·
Registered
125 Posts
yea that is pretty awesome. wish i had bought one. but it is nice to know that people still care about off road attributes. wicked ride once again

·
Registered
51 Posts
I saw a pic of the Power Wagon when it was first introduced, and there was an extra switch on the dash for aux...does yours have this? I want to get it, and hook it up to some KC lights

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think that aux switch was for hooking up an iPod,mp3, portable DVD player etc...to play through the stereo system.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the compliments on the truck! Happy New Year to all!!!!:smileup:

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I saw a pic of the Power Wagon when it was first introduced, and there was an extra switch on the dash for aux...does yours have this? I want to get it, and hook it up to some KC lights
I never noticed one on my dash but I will definitely take a look and see if there is one. If there is that would be perfect for hooking up some nice bright lights! Love using them to blind people that cut me off on the road haha

Hey rdz418 whats a Power Wagon Laramie? I never knew they came out with a Laramie version of the Power Wagon

·
Registered
581 Posts
I never noticed one on my dash but I will definitely take a look and see if there is one. If there is that would be perfect for hooking up some nice bright lights! Love using them to blind people that cut me off on the road haha

Hey rdz418 whats a Power Wagon Laramie? I never knew they came out with a Laramie version of the Power Wagon
Not to steal any thunder, but I can answer that. Starting in 2012, they Dodge started offering trim packages for the Power Wagon. They are ST (base model, black grille, rubber floors, utilitarian), Power Wagon (which is middle of the road, 2 tone, slider rear window, some other goodies), Laramie (high end, leather, nav, heated seats, back up camera, sensor, option for monotone color). I have the Power Wagon, mid grade I guess. It has the same 130 radio as my 1500 big horn. I just wish it had steering wheel controls and the homelink. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have the ST power wagon but I have carpet,tow mirrors and premium stereo, no slider and it came with PW sticker on tailgate only . I have had the truck for 1 1/2 weeks and added the PW hood side decals,roof clearance lights and integrated trailer brake so far. I will be adding a 1" leveling kit,topper, n-fab nerf steps and n-fab front light bar with led lights. I love this truck ,the only thing I wish they would have done is let it be able to lock the rear diff in 4high.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts