DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to post pics for those interested. I spent many hours (ask my wife) pouring over info, images, and recommendations on this forum to find the exact look I was trying to achieve. I'm very happy with the final outcome.

Special thanks to Brandon for all the great info and his sticky.

My truck is a 2014 Ram 1500 Limited with air suspension. Obviously lifts are limited. Finally decided on a Performance Accessories 3" body lift. Below is my setup.

3" body lift, stock setting on air suspension
Fuel Maverick 20x9 +1 offset
Toyo Open Country A/T II Extreme 35x12.5R20

No rubbing/trimming. Rides like stock but I can tell the tires are stiffer (10 ply) so I feel the little bumps more. Not loud at all. Really barely notice a hum. I had to point it out to my wife. No real change in performance as far as take off or stopping. I have not reprogrammed my speedo yet so I haven't calculated MPG difference (honestly, I don't care, just enjoying the hell out of the look and style). Hope this helps anyone looking to do the same. I'll try to answer any questions that anyone has about my setup. Thanks again for all the help from everyone on the forum!

eric

IMG_4390.jpg

IMG_4391.jpg

IMG_4393.jpg

IMG_4394.jpg

·
Registered
72 Posts
Air ride still function, or do you no longer have use of it with the lift?

Looks good!

·
Registered
12 Posts
air lifted

Do you have a pix of the hitch receiver?
It is just outside the photo, and I am thing of doing the same 60203 kit
Mort

·
Registered
480 Posts
That looks great and it seems to have leveled the truck. Was it 3" front and rear lift? How hard was the body lift kit install? Where any electrical, air, or brake lines a little too short?

·
Registered
12 Posts
3" body spacer kit from Performance

The kit is not easy and time consuming. It took me about 36hrs. for a perfect job!
Now most people never get perfect jobs on any truck work,so with that in mind I say go for it. I have done many suspension lifts, bag its, frame offs etc.
Bottom line the truck still rides like a Caddilac, not a dump truck.
Mort:smileup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts