DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my truck back from the dealership so thankfully it was pretty empty, someone went through it in the middle of the night and as far as I can tell all they took was a few bucks worth of change and the coin holder it was in. Stupid coin holder is the biggest loss, way more than the money it held.

Anyway, the coupon code I have does not apply.

I sent Benny a PM but I'm not sure it I have enough posts on the forum.

Benny, can you help me out?

Mike

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just read my post and it wasn’t clear. My truck was empty because it was at the dealership and I clean out my vehicles before leaving them with a shop. I got it back and the first night at home someone went through it. That being said, my dealership, Ron Carter in Alvin, TX was great! I do have no doubt that they would cover any loss if it did happen while they had the truck.

·
Premium Member
32,612 Posts
Coin Holder - Mopar (1QA11DX9AA) $33.44 on Amazon

Coin Holder - Mopar (5080638AA) $19.36

It looks like that part covers several years

Dodge Ram center console coin holder 2002 to 2017

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where did you find it stated that the second one fits 02-17? I found 02-08 for the cheaper, second item and 09-17 for the more expensive item.

They look similar but with my luck the spacing on the mounting tabs changed or something like that.

·
Premium Member
32,612 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Or they changed part numbers when Dodge trucks became Ram in 09. Looking at the e-bay listings for 02-17 I'm going to go with the cheaper parts. Thanks for showing me that!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts