DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello forum. Just bought my first truck on Monday. a 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport. Traded up from a mini cooper S, and I do not have a single complaint. This truck is amazing.

It was an overcast day, next time I wash her, I'm going to find a better backdrop and get some decent pics.

·
Registered
21,490 Posts
Glad you joined us and welcome to the Z for Rams from Baltimore . Have you done any mods yet or have plans for any ? Any of your friends have a Ram ? Tell them about us . We would love to have them . You will find this site is full of a lot of talented people . So if theres any question that you need answered , just shoot away . Talk to ya soon . Tom

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, :Hey:
This forum is full of great looking trucks; packed with great mod ideas and there are loads of knowledgeable and experienced people here.

AND - We all like pix! Thanks for sharing one of yours. :smileup:

Enjoy the Z!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys, thanx for the warm welcomes. As of right now, there are no questions, just a lot of smiles. But as they come up i'll be sure to post them.

Toms, as for mods and plans. There are some things I'd like to do. like put running boards on, and some HIDs. I really like the clean look of her, so I'm not planning anything major to the outside. As for the engine, my first goal is to try to work on fuel economy. Maybe a chip, and work on better airflow into and out of her. Just basic stuff. As i get more involved in the mod part I'll be sure to dig around and get the right info.

·
Premium Member
32,601 Posts
HEX welcome to RamforumZ

get your Ram where you can catch the surfers in the background & take some pix
show everyone how we do it in California
:smileup:

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
welcome to the forum...glad to have ya aboard!!! beautiful truck you got there

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Hi and a warm Carolina welcome to the best RAM ForumZ on the web. :rep: Thanks for posting a photo of your truck. Use the link in my SIG to join us in the Red RAM group.:Hey:

·
Administrator
53,006 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Sweet looking truck, congrats and thanks for the pic! Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :Hey:

- Cajun

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum great to have you here. Congrats on the new truck,
that is quite the upgrade you made. You could have kept the Mini and just parked it in the bed.
Thanks for the picture.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Welcome to Forum Z
Great to have you with us.
Thanks for the pics!!!!!!!!
:rep: for pics!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12,859 Posts
Welcome aboard. Love the color of that Ram ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts