DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
#29 20 amp fuse blew no running lights on trailer. Swapped out #28 trailer backup light fixed temporarily. The local auto parts stores don't have this tiny fuse. Have searched this forum with no real luck. Center right in picture Blue 20. Anyone have a lead on them other then the dealership. Holiday weekend and they do not open until Tuesday.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,469 Posts
Without knowing what the others of the same size are for is there one you can swap for the blown fuse that is less critical?

·
Registered
192 Posts
If it is the same style for the trailer lights as in my 2013, it is called an "Mcase" fuse. I have heard they are hard to find in parts stores, but easy to find on the internet. A simple search will turn up the mcase fusees.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Bought an Mcase assortment pack of fuses made by Littlefuse. It contained a 15, 20, 25, 30, and40 amp fuse. $12.99 at Canadian Tire. The 20 amp fuse appears to be correct. But what about all of the other fuses. There are a bunch of smaller 5 10 etc. amp fuses in the box and larger 40 amp ones. Are these standard type fuses that are easily found. I haven't looked for them but am wondering as I would like to have a spare of each size.

·
Registered
192 Posts
There are several type's of fuses in the fuse box, but the others are pretty common. It is the M case that that is harder to find. This is a picture of the Mcase style fuse.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I bought a whole assortment of fuses for my truck when I bought it. The 2016 takes a "micro-mini" fuse. They were hard to find 2 years ago. Millions of vehicles with them, few found in auto parts stores. I even found a micro mini tap fuse for my air bag compressor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts