DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I have a 2000 Dodge Ram Van 3500 Van (15 passenger) with no seats. We just had a baby and we're looking to add either a captains seat or rear row seats to it in order to have the baby carseat. Can you please let me know which other models of car seats I can use or interchange for the van that I have? Or am I only able to use the exact same model and make?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess I should have mentioned that I am looking at the junk yard for comparable bench seats and wanted to find out which other model of dodge car seats would fit my make and model van.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
it Would be the mounting brackets that you need to hunt down as they are specifically made for it . Lots of seats can be made to bolt to them, mopar would be the closest fit . You may have to drill some new holes ,unless you find factory stuff.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats good to know that I would need those specific mounting brackets. Do you know which other dodge vehicles have the same type of mounting brackets as the 2000 Dodge 3500 Ram Van?

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Probably any dodge 1500 ,2500, would also do the job. With some mechanical ability seats from other manufacturers could be made to work. Get some one who can do this properly,you don’t need them flying through the van in a sudden stop. Don’t forget about belts also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts