DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all :wavey: I just bought myself a 2002 Ram 1500 with a 4.7, and the stock exhaust is just too quite :smiledown: I've been on the search for something just to give it some sound. I really don't like the traditional straight out the back, and I've already done dual side exits on my previous trucks. I'm want to take a stealthier approach, and do just a single exhaust out the back. I also live up north where our vehicles rot away, so I've been looking for something stainless steel. I've narrowed my search down to two systems. One: The Banks Monster set-up. And two: The MBRP cat back set up. After watching just about every video out on both exhausts, the MBRP just sounds a whole lot meaner and I am more fond of the tip. Here is my dilemma :doh: MBRP has an exhaust set up for 2004-2005 Ram's with the 4.7, but nothing for the 2002... Now is there a difference in hangers? I really don't know. That and it says it is for a 4 door truck, or longer wheelbase. I have a regular cab short box. But to me, that is just a matter of cutting the head/intermediate pipe, am I right? Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated!! Here is the link to the MBRP exhaust: http://www.ebay.com/itm/200999976937?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2648&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

1 - 1 of 1 Posts