Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2005 Ram 1500 ST 4 x 2 4.7L Las Vegas

Now that I'm married and with dogs, I need a quad cab so my regular cab needs a new home. I've put alot of effort and money to get this truck really dialed in and I hate to see it go, damn dogs. But I'm looking at a replacement new Tradesman. Heres what I got:

2005 Ram 1500 ST 4.7L V8 63,000 miles clean carfax, current Nevada smog,
Leer shell, new locks, new lift struts, and new led 3rd brake light, Chrome step bars, Dodge HD bedliner, AM/FM/CD Pioneer stereo. Mint chrome clad Dodge rims with new Dunlop 50,000 mile tires. Tinted windows, New Battery, New front ceramic brake pads and rotors, fresh oil change & air filter, New spark plugs, all maintenance current. I looked for a long time to find a truck this clean. Priced at $10,500. NADA retail is $12,075 and KBB retail is $10,687. Clear Nevada title in hand. Normally I would do a trade in but I thought someone here might appreciate a clean vehicle. Trade in value and with the tax reduction is pretty close to $10K, but I just hate to see a dealer make an extra $2K on someone when they can buy it from me.Truck is in Las Vegas, PM me for more photos. I did a round trip to Texas two months ago, 3,000 miles total and it never missed a beat so I know you could drive this truck anywhere. 702 596-2910

Attachments

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Really nice looking truck.... Good luck with the sale.......

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
truck is no longer available traded for another red ram 1500 slt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.