DODGE RAM FORUM banner

2006 Dodge Grand Caravan

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Lloydw 
#1 ·
Someone told me to come here and someone would have an answer.Hope so LOL I have a 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan SE with a leaf spring in the rear.It really sags and bottoms out I heard somewhere that I could use the leaf springs off a Dodge Ram and it would help my problem I hope this is true but if so what Year Ect. Ram do I get the leaf springs from?Any help is greatly appreciated.

#2 ·
You need to measure your current leaf springs, go to a part store and ask for that length for a ram.

#3 ·
It looks like there's different size leaf springs available, so check the size first.
Are you trying to increase carrying capacity?

#4 ·
You could also add a helper spring

#5 ·
I'm not really trying to increase my load capacity but just trying to get the rear where it doesn't sag as much. I don't know if this is how I'm supposed to reply to your question but it's the only way I come find. I'm brand new to this forum stuff. Thanks friend your help.

#6 ·
Maybe after 10 years of life the stock springs are just spent; maybe the stock springs being replaced will accomplish your goal. If you're not looking to increase load capacity, I'd try to replace them with what it came with.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.