DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*** NOTE : This is not my truck, I'm just doing the install on it. ***

I'm finishing up an install in a 2006 Megacab 2500 Cummins and thought I would just post it in here since there's a forum for it. I will try to take a bunch of pictures today and some video possibly tonight. It sounds awesome and hits pretty dam hard for 4ea 10's. Stereo parts list below....

Pioneer Avic-x910BT Touchscreen ( Nav, Ipod, bluetooth etc.. )
1ea Lockpick - Rear View Camera
1ea SWI-PS and Can2 Steering Wheel control modules
1ea DROCH CUSTOMS custom 5cuft Subwoofer Box tuned to 35hz
4ea JL Audio 10W3v3.4 Woofers
2ea Arc Audio XXD 3-way 6x9s
2ea Arc Audio XXD 2-way 6 1/2's
1ea Arc Audio 5150 5ch amp
1ea Rockford Fosgate 10001bd Power 1000 ( 1379 watt @ 1 ohm )
KnuKonceptz 0 guage power and ground wire
1ea Stinger 200amp circuit breaker fuse block
1ea Stinger Multi amp fuse block splitter 0 guage
3ea KnuKonceptz RCA cables

The new Bezel came in today which is one of the final pieces to finishing this thing up. I still need to make the rear amp rack, although I have put a temporary one in for now while I come up with a design for the final one. I'll start with the picture of the bezel that came in today.... MORE TO COME!

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Looking forward to your progress....

·
Banned
12,929 Posts
Arc Audio has some really nice equipment, and of course JL always bring their "A" game with the subs. This is going to be some super quality sound!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
K here's the " WORK TRUCK " i was working on.

IT's NOT DONE YET. The amp rack still needs to be installed, so don't get to hung up on the exposed wires and cheesy looking single amp holders, they're temporary lol. I will update again when i clean that part up..... but here's what i have for now...

I took some video but the camera was overwhelmed by the bass and completely distorted all the sound and i don't want anybody to think thats what it sounds like in person, because it's super loud and crystal clear.... but here's some pics so far...

The Truck....

The Components....

Microphone and Nav Antenna

Mids and Highs I used...
Arc Audio XXD 6x9 3-ways

Arc Audio XXD 6 1/2 2-ways

Subs and Amps

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's really loud.... 7 mids and highs on almost 200 watts per channel gets them to scream pretty good lol. There's a ton of bass.. i was impressed by the output of the JL W3 10's being pushed by 1300 + watts @ 1ohm..... I love when the text on your deck looks like its waving cuz your eyes are vibrating hahahaha

I have video but.... the camera microphone makes it sound distorted so I will have to try some different cameras....

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
that looks really cool man!! Great job!!!!

·
Registered
519 Posts
that's awesome man. my next truck is going to be a 3500 SRW Cummins with the Mega Cab and I can't wait to put a sweet system in it!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts