DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if any one has ever come accrossed a y pipe assy other then the weld in magnaflow style ones. My big problem with the magnaflow ones are Im an auto tech, I can easily install one...except for the fact I dont have a pipe bender due to the fact that Im not a muffler shop...So making the connector pipes going into the y wouldnt be easy, and I have this thing with other people working on my stuff being I do it for a living...So my question really is there a company that make a y pipe with the sections of pipe already installed that can then be welded into the existing front pipe. So basically its a weld in assy with no fabrication.

I can find anything other then one made by pacesetter but it states that its used with their headers...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Not sure if you found your answer yet, but I had a offroad Y pipe added to my LT headers when I installed them. Ordered it off of either summit or jegs and was made by hedman headers. Make sure you get the specific one for 2wd or 4wd. I have a 4wd and they sent me the 2wd and I had to take it to get a little modification.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ill have to look into that. I seen one out there made by a header company to work with their headers. I wasnt sure if this would work with a stock set up.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya Im not getting that crazy here. If I cant find something thatll bolt up I'd rather figure out the weld in the go through modifying everything else.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts