DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my wife has given me the semi-ok (have to put funds together) to do a few mods to the Ram. I was hoping to go for the 6" CST lift kit but she's a bit gun shy on the 6" kit but agreed to the 4" CST kit. Also getting N-Fab steps, MotoMetal 951 wheels (unless I find something more pre-runner looking w/o breaking the bank), 34.x" tires (looking at MTs right now), Bushwacher Pocket Fender Flares (her pick on those), and a blacked out grille. Just wondering if anyone has pics or a measurement of a 2wd w/ a 4" lift and 35s. I'm a go big or go home kind of guy but have to keep the wife happy. :smileup: Let me see what you've got or what you think.

BodyDoc, I still love the look/setup of your truck and that's what I'm ultimately shooting for, but we'll see...

Thanks!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been trying to dig around. Great if you happen to find it. I've found quite a few w/ the 6" lift. Wonder if she'll buy in to the "no one else has the 4" kit". haha!!! I'm still on the hunt and hope to get moving.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
The thing you could use to your advantage is the 4 and 6 in lifts are pretty much the same cost. Really it would be the obvious choice you could tell her haha. The 35s will be a good match still so you dont really have to go bigger, which wont cost more. That's my $.02

E

·
0 Posts
Sorry, I don't have specific measurements for that setup but I think you are on the right track for sure!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, after our discussion and seeing some trucks, we're going w/ the 4" lift and 35s. still not sure about wheel offset but Mad Dog has been a big help. found some w/ -12 offset that look nice. one step at a time! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts