DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered all my parts for my drop. Belltech rear shocks and mcgaughys lowering kit I also ordered new front shocks. I hope to get it all in to put on this weekend. Any tips for me ??

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think there has been a mistake !! Stylin trucks is who I ordered my kit from. N and my truck is 4wd. Not cool. I have no Idea why they sold it to me !! It says only 2wd ! What do I do ?? Will it work ? Someone please help ! Man I feel stupid

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I sent it all back to stylin trucks. They will not get anymore of my business but Alexander who works there is awesome and would recommend him to order from. I did order a groundforce 2/3 kit and it should be in on Tuesday. I found it at jegs. I think they have one in stock still too if anyone is wanting one of their own. Talk at y'all later have a good Sunday night.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Like previously said, remove the rear fender liners to get to the top bolt on the shock. It can be a bit of a PITA but the kit as a whole is pretty easy to install. If you want to look over the install check this out to get some idea: http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=107010
It's for a Belltech kit but the way to go about it is the same for just about every kit. Good luck to you on your install, look forward to seeing the end result.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts