DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up for anyone considering a Titan tank on their dually...I understand there is a replacement for the current 55 gal tank #030303. This is to correct the venting issue when filling. I am told the replacement tank is also a few gallons larger as well. :smileup:
This only effects dually models.
My replacement is expected to be installed within the next week so I will advise if the problem has been corrected.

·
Registered
8,602 Posts
cool keep us updated

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Installation Update

I had my new Titan tank installed yesterday. The new part # is 7030303 and this is supposed to be a replacement for 030303. The new tank is 5 gallons larger for a total of 60 gallons.

After a really fast fill up at a high speed Diesel pump where I get my fuel....I am really really happy to report that the venting issue has been corrected. I can confirm this through the following:
1. I was able to fill the truck with the trigger pulled full out, not on trickle.
2. The side of my truck, the ground, and my clothes and hands are diesel fuel free.
3. Last and most important...I don't have some guy in a tractor trailer behind me asking me where the hell am I putting all that fuel.:doh:

Anyway, all in all, I am really happy with Titans product. You can see it's really well made (no shorcuts) and I am really happy to see decent product from North America. I love nothing more to spend my hard earned money with one of my neibours either here in Canada or in the USA.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Titan products.:smiley_thumbs_up::smiley_thumbs_up:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts