DODGE RAM FORUM banner

2010 Dodge Ram 1500 TIPM Relay *Help*

5K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Jim Golf 
#1 ·
I’m attempting to fix my TIPM. I’m having the common no power to fuel pump. I’ve done quite a bit of research and mostly all the TIPM repairs are from 2011 and up or 2008 and lower. I’ve opened up my TIPM and the layout and completely different. I was wondering if anyone had a diagram letting me know which relays or for what and which one is the FUSE PUMP

move included pics of mine mostly all the repair guides and videos are from 2011 and up which are different
Passive circuit component Circuit component Hardware programmer Microcontroller Electronic instrument

Circuit component Passive circuit component Hardware programmer Electronic component Electronic engineering

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks I appreciate that. I tested what I believe to be the fuel relay with a 9v battery and it was clicking so I’m assuming it’s good. Now I’m stumped because I’m not getting any power to the pump. The fuse is good in the fuse box before the relay. Is there a way k can power the pump manually without dripping the tank. I can’t reach the connector on top

#5 ·
I’m attempting to fix my TIPM. I’m having the common no power to fuel pump. I’ve done quite a bit of research and mostly all the TIPM repairs are from 2011 and up or 2008 and lower. I’ve opened up my TIPM and the layout and completely different. I was wondering if anyone had a diagram letting me know which relays or for what and which one is the FUSE PUMP move included pics of mine mostly all the repair guides and videos are from 2011 and up which are different View attachment 144931 View attachment 144930
Check the cover for the fuse box it's printed inside .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.