DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got a ignition issue where i get 0 power from the fob or key battery seems fine lights turn on but turning the key gives 0 power to the dash and it wont turn over im guessing theres an issue with the ignition moduel but was wondering if there is a relay or fuse i should test or replace before diving into the ignition module

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
ive got a ignition issue where i get 0 power from the fob or key battery seems fine lights turn on but turning the key gives 0 power to the dash and it wont turn over im guessing theres an issue with the ignition moduel but was wondering if there is a relay or fuse i should test or replace before diving into the ignition module
Hi @jamez, we’re sorry to hear of the trouble you are experiencing with your truck! We kindly recommend following up with your local Ram dealer as they are in the best position to provide assistance. If you work with your dealer to address this, we suggest contacting Canadian Customer Care to have this documented. You may find their contact information by clicking on the following link and scrolling down to the "Canada" tab: Contacts | FCA Group.

Mark
RamCares

1 - 2 of 2 Posts