DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I finally got a few good pictures of my truck with all my mods so far. Figured I'd start a build thread so I can update future mods.

Truck how it sat when I first got it.

List of Mods:
Tinted Taillights
Partial debadge (more to come)
Plastidipped Wheels + Grill + Side Trim
Groundforce 2/4" lowering kit
Painted to match Vararam Intake+shift bezel
Black HEMI hood spears
Stick figure people on back window

Current Pictures

Excuse the crumbs in the center console

Reactions: Hex

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I never really liked chrome with any color to be honest. My jeep is even anti chrome.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Yea I am tryin to keep the chrome off of my truck. Just got to find a way to effectively cover the front and rear bumper on mine. Might just get a whole new bumper, who knows lol. Truck does look good though man. Can't wait to see more pics as they come.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea I am tryin to keep the chrome off of my truck. Just got to find a way to effectively cover the front and rear bumper on mine. Might just get a whole new bumper, who knows lol. Truck does look good though man. Can't wait to see more pics as they come.

I'd say either plastidip for quick easy non permanent coverage. Or just scuff, prime and paint. As long as the chrome isn't flaking or bubbling from rust it's pretty much like painting bare metal.

·
Registered
896 Posts
probably going to plasti-dip for now.. might go with the line x on the bumpers just to give them better protection, or at least the rear one. I found a nice truck armor type bumper/brush guard for my truck so might do that. Once again man great looking truck really like it.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks.

I'd like to change them but I'm on the list for a RIPP supercharger next month so it will have to wait until that is paid off or I win the lottery. I was looking into 22" Rockstar XDs or some other 22" black wheels.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Thanks.

I'd like to change them but I'm on the list for a RIPP supercharger next month so it will have to wait until that is paid off or I win the lottery. I was looking into 22" Rockstar XDs or some other 22" black wheels.
:smiley_thumbs_up: Awesome set up - when this kit hits the market its going make news! We have a years worth of R&D and its ready to make rides like yours fly...

RIPPTECH

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thats a damn good looking truck man! Question, did you buy black headlights or paint them yourself?

I baked them apart and painted the chrome inside then RTVed them back together. I overbaked them slightly and have some spider cracks in the lenses. But you can't tell unless you are standing outside the truck with the lights on at night.

Reactions: double0ram

·
Registered
235 Posts
1 - 20 of 107 Posts