DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2010 r/t was getting a little tired looking ..So this week i decided to

Lower it 2"4"
Say good by to my SRT 10 wheels left over from my 3rd gen and install 2013 R/T wheels with some new Good years
de badge it
install 2013 headlights
katzin leather seats
carbon fiber dash

Check out the photos

Attachments

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Nice!!!
I really like that color!!

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Great looking truck......Nicely done.......Any pics of the interior.......

·
Registered
17,496 Posts
Most excellent job, Dood! Very impressive!

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Great looking truck, love that colour as well but I may be little impartial.

·
Registered
461 Posts
:rep: Great looking truck man. I really like that color a lot. Very tasteful additions. I am with the other guys, would like to see the interior as well. Which bed cover is that?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Cant go wrong with the factory R/T rims, love to see interior pics. Hell, I just added the SRT10 rims in chrome on mine. I actually think your truck looked better with them, but I just LOVE the stupid SRT10 rims. I think they are some of the best looking rims to put on a truck! But what you like is what counts here. Great color by the way.

I like the fact that I got 10" wide rims that with 305's on the back, needed the extra traction bad. Put 285's on my front. At least also the R/T rims are super light compared to the SRT10 rims, should have felt some power gain at light throttle with your new setup!

Did you have halogen lamps original, and is the new headlights just a factory swap, or do you need a new harness or something. I also love your tonneau.

·
Registered
266 Posts
you sir have a beautiful truck

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hell, post more pics! That thing looks Fantastic! I think from the angle difference of the two pics the SRT-10's look larger. Could be the new tires, did you stay the same size or go larger (tires)?
That blue is mesmorizing, please post some more pics!!! :smileup:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Cant go wrong with the factory R/T rims, love to see interior pics. Hell, I just added the SRT10 rims in chrome on mine. I actually think your truck looked better with them, but I just LOVE the stupid SRT10 rims. I think they are some of the best looking rims to put on a truck! But what you like is what counts here. Great color by the way.

I like the fact that I got 10" wide rims that with 305's on the back, needed the extra traction bad. Put 285's on my front. At least also the R/T rims are super light compared to the SRT10 rims, should have felt some power gain at light throttle with your new setup!

Did you have halogen lamps original, and is the new headlights just a factory swap, or do you need a new harness or something. I also love your tonneau.
The tonneau cover looks like a Roll 'N Lock but cannot be 100% sure. They are based a little south of him in Ft. Lauderdale. Used to live down there and had one on my '01 dakota. Great cover and very well made. I little side history. The company is actually a division, maybe a spin off now, or a hurricane shutter company. The original covers were basically hurricane shutters modified into a pickup bed cover. They eventually changed the design to make it a little more light weight but still a great cover.

As for the '13 headlights they fit right in. You do need a harness. Contact JJ at ************* as he makes them and can hook you up.

BTW, to the original poster, as everyone else has stated, the truck looks awesome. You are giving me inspiration.

I have toyed with the idea of lowering mine but not sure yet. It may cause me issues at the end of my driveway. I have thought about getting 2" rear coils for the rear and some 1" front coils I found from a company on ebay and trying that. Not as low but should still look really good.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts