DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm waiting for my truck to arrive and the dealer just called me and said that there is now a Mopar lift available for the 2010 Ram. I was told that its a "3 inch suspension lift that looks like a 4 inch" and it will allow for up to 37 inch tires. Does anyone have any information on the release of this kit? Maybe a website or link? Better yet, anyone work at a dealership that can shed some light on this?

·
Resident Technician
14,202 Posts
It's a 4 inch lift but I've not seen a maximum tire size listed. The lift will not void your warranty and is compatible with your ESP/BAS.

·
Registered
715 Posts
For the 4", Superlift recommends a 35" tire and at least an 18" rim as the 17" will not fit. You can view the instructions on their website, same as the Mopar kit.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have the mopar 4in lift on my 2010 and run the BFG Mud Terrian KM2 37x12.5R20. they fit not to bad. there is a bit of rubbing when i just about lock out the steering in reverse. i might go down to a 35 for the next set though.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The kit cost me $2,000 because I got it from a dealer who didn't want it. Usually it is around $2,500. I guess you could reverse it as long as you had all of the original parts but there is some trimming that will still be there and would look kinda dumb in my opinion.

·
Registered
174 Posts
The kit cost me $2,000 because I got it from a dealer who didn't want it. Usually it is around $2,500. I guess you could reverse it as long as you had all of the original parts but there is some trimming that will still be there and would look kinda dumb in my opinion.
I don't know about the Mopar version of the kit, but in the Superlift version you have to cut the lower control arm mounts. You would have to weld these back on to put it back to stock, no?

A lower cost alternative is the Performance Accessories 5" Premium Lift System kit. About $600 gets you the kit, and fewer labor hours to install.

http://www.youtube.com/user/PerfAutoGroup#p/a/AA9D16CB3F24D2C2/2/EiGbzcLrk6o

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
can someone put up a link for the 4 inch kit i cant find it anywhere!!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts