DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Around Christmas i installed a ReadyLift leveling kit on my 2010 ram 1500. i was wondering if anyone knew what is the max tire size that will be able to fit without any other lifting modifications?

·
Registered
15 Posts
There are a lot of variables there!
Was it a 2 in kit?
Is your rim stock?
If it’s not and has more of an offset you will not be able to go much bigger then a 32 12.50 17
If its stock I would be comfortable saying you could get a 34in tire
Keep in mind if you plane on taking this off the pavement stick with a 33 12.50
To each their own but I hate rubbing issues

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think im probably going to go with the 33's i really want 35's but i dont know if they're going to fit and i dont want it it rub either.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah not really trying to look stupid so i think ill stick with 33's thanks alot for your help

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
The stock tires are 33" in diameter! I would go to a 275/65/20 which is the same width and 34.1" in diameter. Should fit pretty good!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks a lot man!i have no idea about tires and i never feel like doing the research on them either. Is there any chance that you would be able to tell me how to post pictures every time i try i get an error message that says the file is to big. I have tried resizing do you have any insight?

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have a'10 big horn and just had 305 55's put on .... Don't trust wheel spacers so looks like new wheels are in the future... Mickey's atz rub hard at full turn

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Just upload your pics to photobucket or something like that and copy/paste the code in your posts and voila!
[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/timmy_fly_navy/Omaha2.jpg
A picture for all to see! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts