DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Very nice pics love that seconds looks like you know how to enjoy a good truck!

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
53,908 Posts
Cool pics man, glad you're having fun with your truck! :smileup:

- Cajun

·
Banned
12,929 Posts
I would... but the wife won't let me buy new tires anytime soon. Any chance I could borrow someone else's for the afternoon :D:D:D

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Very nice! Looks like you had a blast!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Maybe someone can figure out why in my 06 ram when I do a burnout only 1 tire spins

·
Banned
972 Posts
Maybe someone can figure out why in my 06 ram when I do a burnout only 1 tire spins
You probably have an open differential. R/Ts have a limited slip differential which causes both wheels to spin as opposed to just one

·
Registered
2 Posts
traction control

i also have a '10 R/T. everytime i shut off my traction control and spin 'em up a bit, it automatically kicks back on. how did you avoid this problem? i would LOVE to be able to do that with mine, but it just won't do it with that traction control.

·
Banned
972 Posts
i also have a '10 R/T. everytime i shut off my traction control and spin 'em up a bit, it automatically kicks back on. how did you avoid this problem? i would LOVE to be able to do that with mine, but it just won't do it with that traction control.
Not sure why yours does that. Does the traction control light come on in the lower right of the gauge cluster? Or does it just seem like it loses power? And when you turn it off does the traction control off come on in the left side of the gauge cluster?

·
Registered
2 Posts
when i push the "esp off" button, i get the icon on the dash. i start to spin the tires, it starts blinking and then kicks itself back on. it feels like it applies the brakes or something. after the tires stop spinning, i get all my torque back.

·
Banned
972 Posts
when i push the "esp off" button, i get the icon on the dash. i start to spin the tires, it starts blinking and then kicks itself back on. it feels like it applies the brakes or something. after the tires stop spinning, i get all my torque back.
Interesting. Wonder if it's a sensor or something messing up. Might be that even though you hit the button the signal isn't getting sent to turn it off

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Get yourself a Diablosport Predator or Trinity ;)
it has the ability to disable ESP/ABS 100% and totally and unlock the traction control.

Factory dash switch is only a partial disable

When I turn my TC off with my Trinity, I can smoke both rear tires for over 20'
...RCSB 4x4 on 305/50R20 Grapplers, 3.55 open rear diff. ;)

...and yes, those are my donut marks too :D

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
sweet pics dude and iv lit mine up a few times but never did get any pics which suxs i kno lol and i wont be able to get any now as my truck prolly wont even light up the trail grapplers

·
Registered
10 Posts
Get yourself a Diablosport Predator or Trinity ;)
it has the ability to disable ESP/ABS 100% and totally and unlock the traction control.

Factory dash switch is only a partial disable

When I turn my TC off with my Trinity, I can smoke both rear tires for over 20'
...RCSB 4x4 on 305/50R20 Grapplers, 3.55 open rear diff. ;)

...and yes, those are my donut marks too :D

Are your exhaust tips sticking out because you wanted them or is that the way it is?
nice pics btw

1 - 20 of 20 Posts