DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2011 20" wheels **Southeast members look!

Looking to trade my wheels for yours! Do you have the 20" chrome clad, 5 spoke wheel, and are wanting the 20" silver painted wheel? If so, I'm your guy! I do not have pictures of my wheels right this minute, but would be willing to snap some.

Looking for someone somewhat local to the Georgia, Tennessee, or Alabama area.
Would be willing to meet someone. Looking to do a straight up trade wheels and tires, and could possibly throw some money in if your tires are newer than mine. I currently have 18,xxx miles on my wheels and tires, only one patch(that was done the right way, from the inside). I would need your TPMS sensors as well, as my wheels have those too. Please PM me, or post up in this thread if you are interested! Thanks!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Pictures of my wheels...

I would give my wheels overall a 97 out of 100. Absolutely NO curb rash. Only a couple very small, very unnoticeable scratches from driving 18,000 miles. Minimal scratches on the wheels in the lug nut holes as well. My tires are between 40-50% all around, and always rotated every 5000 miles.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WV, I like the look of them. I really like the 22" RT wheels, but can't justify spending that kind of money on an OEM wheel. My taste doesn't really like the aftermarket selection...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts