DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming outta work today raced my buddies 2011 Bighorn Ram. Never went from a stop but first roll was about 20, I pulled pretty good, we messed around a few times after that with the same result. Got on the highway and an open spot and we both gave her, I had about the front of my truck on em and was pulling when we stopped, my truck hadnt even shifted yet and I think it woulda been an even bigger jump with the tune in mine. Did a few more pulls again with the same result. Not too bad, seeing as though he has 50hp, I have a few mods and a lighter truck...was very close. Over all the Bee won!! Just thought Id share for any of you single cab guys who wanna race the new Hemi in a bigger truck lol.

·
Registered
402 Posts
3.21 gears=FAIL

nice win......next time you may not be so lucky....muwhahaha

jfwy

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes he tried every single time, hes not like that were friends n been talkin bout runnin em. And no he never pulled on me, its not like I completely raped his truck but I was pullin pretty good on em. And as far as next time not so lucky....BRING IT, I dont really care win or lose, jus fun giving her full throttle.

·
Registered
402 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ooohhhh nice I see you also have the BigHorn, hahahaha I dont have much time left here anyways, Im moving to Hawaii

·
Premium Member
32,597 Posts
Hawaii !! land of Moon Pies & canned SPAM LOL

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
nice kill bud but i think a 4th gen regular cab would be a different story lol but all in all its still a nice kill:)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Last truck=2004 Rumble Bee w/ CAI and Flowmaster exhaust... sold it to a buddy to buy...

CAI=Magnaflow exhaust and.... the Big Horn has it...

Really agree on win or lose, just love opening her up!!! Great Post!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts