DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just got my build sheet for my truck (thanks to your links) and guess what... I'm missing a few things. I am supposed to have a license plate bracket and the travel link on my nav radio. I remember seeing threads on here about people getting an update cd for the radio, but I never got one. Should I just go to the dealer for these things, or contact Chrysler customer service and go that route? I have asked my dealer about the update cd before, and they had no idea what I was talking about. Also where do you find the info to see what is included in the AGGS sport group? Not sure if I am supposed to have the under hood and glove box lamp? I have heard that it supposed to come with the sport package.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Hey guys, I just got my build sheet for my truck (thanks to your links) and guess what... I'm missing a few things. I am supposed to have a license plate bracket and the travel link on my nav radio. I remember seeing threads on here about people getting an update cd for the radio, but I never got one. Should I just go to the dealer for these things, or contact Chrysler customer service and go that route? I have asked my dealer about the update cd before, and they had no idea what I was talking about. Also where do you find the info to see what is included in the AGGS sport group? Not sure if I am supposed to have the under hood and glove box lamp? I have heard that it supposed to come with the sport package.
I would get back to the dealer ASAP and show them your build sheet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts