DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, they are still on the truck for another 2 weeks or so, but I figured I would put them up since they will be available soon. Wheels are in outstanding shape and have less than 3k miles on them and will include TPMS sensors. Tires are like new with less than 1k miles on them.

$800 + shipping obo for the wheels

$1000 (a steal) + shipping for the tires

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
good luck with the sale bud if i didnt already have mud tires i would snatch these up

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks.

For any interested, it looks like shipping on the tires is gonna be about $250 give or take a bit depending on location.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, $250 shipping is on the tires. Wheels should be less but I haven't checked enough to give a ballpark for everybody yet.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Am i allowed to make offers on the thread?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Tell you what, you dont find anyone soon. Ill offer 400$ . Wheels only

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry man, I'll keep them for spares before I'd sell them for $400. I appreciate the offer though.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Ya no problem, Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
507 Posts
How about 600$?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Would those tires have any issues with rubbing on a non lifted or leveled truck? They are almost the same size as stock, albeit bigger lugs.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Would those tires have any issues with rubbing on a non lifted or leveled truck? They are almost the same size as stock, albeit bigger lugs.
No, they'd fit fine on a stock truck. They're just a tad taller than stock and as you said more aggressive tread and lugs.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No longer for sale. Shipping too much of a hassle. Will be selling locally

1 - 17 of 17 Posts