DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just scheduled my truck to go in next week and get custom headers. Something that I've been wanting to do for awhile but haven't found any that will work. I have looked all around and couldn't find the right headers for my 2011 Dodge Ram 4.7l v8 so I found this company here in AZ Strapt Performance and drove out to meet the crew there. I met up with Craig and his fabricators and came up with a plan to get my headers.

I wanted to share this information with the Dodge family, especially for those 2011 Dodge guys who are looking for the right headers. I will be posting pictures of the headers in a few weeks and they will keep the header specs so if any future 2011 Dodge family members need them, they custom build to order. :smileup:

http://www.straptperformance.com/

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
Please update the thread. I'd be interested in a set of longtube SS headers. I know another guy that doesn't get on the forum often that would definitely buy a set.

·
Registered
72 Posts
there are a few 4th gen guy with the 4.7L looking for headers. I think you just struck gold. keep me posted, im definately in the market. do you have a price range?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Definitely interested in these too!!! Strapt may be in for an overflow of orders for these headers, hopefully they actually do keep the specs!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I just sent them a request for information on this. Will update asap

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
8 months have gone by folks.....safe to say this is a dead end...

·
Banned
811 Posts
Yep, im not expecting any headers to made, poor 4.7's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts