DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. I have WeatherTech floor mats for the front in brown. They are separate pieces. I also have the floor mat for the rear in brown. It is one piece that goes all the way across. Also for the Crew Cab I have WeatherTech front and rear window visors in the dark color. I also have my AFE intake with prescreen. I also have my custom subwoofer box that holds a 12'' sub. There is a Rockford Fosgate T1 in it right now. For pics of the box you can see my photos. The floor mats are in great shape no tears or anything crazy. They are also the digital fit. For the window visors I also have an extra right rear visor. I had one fall off so they sent me a whole new pair. I also have Focal door speakers tweeters and amps out of my truck. If you are interested in any of it just shoot me an email at [email protected] or a private message on here. I should get that also in my email. Thanks, please no unreasonable offers, this stuff isn't junk and I don't have to sell it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Focal Polyglass 6.5in 165CVX pair. Focal K series 6.5in 165KR2 pair with tweeters. Rockford Fosgate P400-4 for all the Focals. Rockford Fosgate T500-1 for the Rockford Fosgate T1 12''. The box built for the T1 sets in nice and snug and sounds great it was built for that sub and that setup in the crew cab rocked.

·
Banned
1,008 Posts
You ran Poly Kevlar's off a Punch amp?
Ouch...you're making my chest hurt here. lol
How much for those....I may need a 2 way set for my work truck build.

I have KRX3's for my Ram.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I started out with the Focal access series and went up from there. Was about to jump to the T series amp but hadnt gotten that far yet. But I agree it would have made a lot of difference.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I lied my T1 was being pushed by a T1000.

·
Registered
185 Posts
how much for the window visors?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey sorry everyone I have been crazy busy this past week. All I have left is the T1 sub the weather tech visors and floormats. How about this, I would like $75 for the visors. There is the set of 4 dark smoke and one extra right rear. These are for a crew cab. The floormats I would like 125 for. These are the two separate front mats and the one long rear mat also for a crew cab. I would like $200 for the two sets of items. The sub that I have is 400 new. Ill take $275 for it. The box is a custom box that if you look in my gallery you will see it. It sounds amazing and is solid. There is no other box like it. It is very well constructed. It fits great. The box I will take a $100 for. It is heavy with the sub in it. So it may be easier for a local sale. As well as the sub. The mats and visors wont be that hard to ship. All the other speakers amps and intake all sold already.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts