DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'be found a set of stock duals off of a 2011, and am curious how bad it would be to hang it in place of my 03 single stock exhaust. Or would it not really be worth the time it would take to get it in?

·
Registered
4 Posts
There would be no change really, they are around the same size and quiet if you are looking for a dual setup that won't wake the neighbors.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Excellent, thanks for the info. I thought it might be nice to get a little more rumble but not so much that it's bothersome at 3:30am when I'm getting home from work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Excellent, thanks for the info. I thought it might be nice to get a little more rumble but not so much that it's bothersome at 3:30am when I'm getting home from work.
I have an 04 Quad 5.7L and found an 2010 stock exhaust off a 5.7L... did you happen to do this? Any issues with fitment or having to major bend the exhaust?

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I'be found a set of stock duals off of a 2011, and am curious how bad it would be to hang it in place of my 03 single stock exhaust. Or would it not really be worth the time it would take to get it in?
If you can weld you can make almost anything work with enough cutting and welding.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts