DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to find out what is the best 4x4 loweirng kit out there for my 2 door 2011 Express and who to go through for ordering?

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Trying to find out what is the best 4x4 loweirng kit out there for my 2 door 2011 Express and who to go through for ordering?
As far as I know the only company offering a 4X4 lowering kit is Mcgaughy's. Keep in mind that their kit uses spindles on the front and the front tires will stick out of the fender a bit more by about 1/2 an inch. You can go through McGaughy's site for it, check AutoAnything and Summit as well for price comparisons. AutoAnything offers a 10% discount for RamForumZ members as well, you can find the discount code on [email protected]'s page under the Site Supporter's section

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wowo did not know about that space on the front guess when i order rims ill get some back spacers to level it out and im gunna cut the springs to get a 3/5 drop hopefully

·
Registered
262 Posts
I'm not sure MG sells a 4wd kit...just a heads up.

From my understanding Ground Force is the only one making a 4WD drop kit and it just so happens to be the most expensive at around $700.00. That does not include shocks. THat's a lot of cash for four coils and to stay at the stock height of a comparable 2wd.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
I'm not sure MG sells a 4wd kit...just a heads up.

From my understanding Ground Force is the only one making a 4WD drop kit and it just so happens to be the most expensive at around $700.00. That does not include shocks. THat's a lot of cash for four coils and to stay at the stock height of a comparable 2wd.
Thanks for the correction, I meant to say Ground Force. I didn't know their kit is $700 with only springs that seems a little to much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts