DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has probably been posted already, but what is the procedure to remove the headlights on a 2011 sport quad light, replace the bulbs and reinstall? I figured i would ask first before attempting and finding out there is a better way. Sorry if this is a re post, and thanks....

Bob

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am not sure if you can get at the bolts for the headlight with the grill in place or not. You need to move the plastic sheild that is on top of the radiator. I pop up the push pins except for one on the end and slide it out of the way. then you can unbolt the grill (4x10mm bolts) Then there is 2 clips at the bottom of the grill. it pulls straight out. Then you can access the 2 10mm bolts holding the headlamps in. you will have to open the access panel in the wheel well splash guard and there is a tab that holds the headlight in. you need to push that tab up and then you can slide the whole headlight assembly out.

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
If you have a long extension you can get to the bottom housing bolts without pulling the grill. You will have to put some tape in the socket to hold the screw once you get it out of the housing. I don't remove the entire plastic rad shield either. I just pop up the corner enough to get me clearance to the bottom bolt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts