DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here's my addition to the pics of Quads with HID projectors retrofitted. Painted the inside brilliant black to match the truck, except for the high beams and turn signal reflector bowls. The park/turn lights are V-LEDs switchback 5k white/amber. Projectors are Morimoto Mini H1 w/ 5k Morimoto 3Five (35w) bulbs.

I'll post more pics of them when I figure out how to use my fancy Canon G9 camera.

The fogs are next up on the projector retrofit / paint block.

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
Very nice, any chance of getting some closer pics of the projectors.

·
Registered
82 Posts
a writeup on how you did this would make you a king among peasants sir! looks very nice whered you find the projectors???

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will trt to get some today if the weather clears up. As for the how to... I took them off and shipped em out to someone to install the projectors and paint them. I got the projectors from The Retrofit Source here in Atlanta.

·
Registered
573 Posts
That looks badass! How are you liking the V-LEDs switchback 5k white/amber bulbs? Did you have any flickering issues? Got a link to the part you ordered?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That looks badass! How are you liking the V-LEDs switchback 5k white/amber bulbs? Did you have any flickering issues? Got a link to the part you ordered?
I love the V-LEDs switchbacks. As for flickering, I did have an issue at first, but after ordering a harness with a capacitor built in that problem was solved. Could probably install the caps myself if I knew what size to get.... Which part are you asking about?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts