DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 ram and need to change the radio. All of the ways that are shown are models with the center console. I have the bench seat. Are the 2 screws in the top the only ones or are there other ones? Thanks

·
Registered
352 Posts
On mine there was another screw just above the 110v plug. I used a small flathead screwdriver to pry off the black plastic that surrounds the plug and there is a small screw. I can't remember if it's a phillips head or a T20 star head.

·
Registered
219 Posts
jagman, I didn't notice your trim level. Yes, you will have the screw near the 110 VAC outlet. I keep forgetting SLTs are available with bench seats. They are like hen's teeth around here and I didn't even know they existed when I bought my truck or I would have looked harder.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yep, two screws at the top, and a slight tug will gain you access to the radio, unless you have the 110outlet. If so, then be careful, as I don't know if there is an extra fastener there. Good luck!

·
Registered
352 Posts
There is a screw behind the black plastic the surrounds the 110v plug. Just use a small screw driver to pry off the black that surrounds the plug and you'll see the third screw. After that it's a good tug and you're golden.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.