DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been kicking around getting the 5054-2 Aries one piece Grille Guard for my 2011 Ram Big Horn. Has anyone out there installed on of these on their Ram? I am looking for a specific look and also want to know if the bar effects the factory tow hook usability in any way. Dealer pictures on the net are inconsistent making it hard to determine the actual look of the bar impossible.

E

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Take a moment and intro yourself and your truck in the newbie section.

I have not seen that specific setup but someone here may have it.

Got any pics of what you are talking about from the web?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
E

·
0 Posts
the first pic looks like the right one!

didn't see the tow hooks on the second pic, the vertical bars are closer together and looks like they run right in front of where the tow hooks would be. I'm guessin' the tow hooks have to come off.

Are you looking for something to put lights on? Or are you looking for the full bull bar with extensions look?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think i want to go with the full bar this time i had a bull bar on my last ram. And yes i will be putting some lights on it

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still got a call out for anyone that has a Aries one piece grille guard installed on a 4th gen ram 1500. Would love to see a pic. Part number for the guard is 5054-2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts