DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So for all of you 2011+ up Ram owners waiting for a tuner, I don't have the best solution but if you want a little adjustment contact B&G Chrysler. You won't be able to use a tuner from the 09/10 models, but it's a decent short term solution until the tuners are finally released or if your just looking for a small mod and don't need the capabilities of an entire tuner this would be a great option. They can adjust the Rev limiter, remove/increase the speed limiter past the sorry @$$ 105, and improve your shift points. Great for data logging as well. Email I received from them:

B&G Chrysler
Yes, (this guy) I can retune your 2011 DR Truck PCM, Call the SHOP for details

My advice would be to purchase another PCM, if you search in the right places you can pick up a cheap one without having to pay a "core fee". That way there you can use the tuned PCM for daily driving and then replace it with the stock when whenever you plan on getting it serviced and you won't void your warranty

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
I was under the impression that only one VIN could be married to the PCM at a time? It is a nice option though!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts