DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ran my brother the other night he has a big block f 150 small cam headers intake 800 double pumper holly 3000 stall 3.80gears ladder bar set up with coil overs and 28" slicks my mods are slip in k&n 180t stat custom y pipe dynomax bullet muffler 17" rim with 30" tall street tires. i beat him twice before he busted number 8 piston in half ! he thought he had me after putting the stall in lol

·
Registered
13,697 Posts
lol wow that sucks for him! Does he have the "swiss cheese" frame truck? They cut a bunch of holes in those trucks right after the gas crisis and the ones that got that are LIGHT. My 81 F100 only weighed in at 3300 lbs.

Is it a 429, 460...?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
don't know about the holes but its a 460. he can beat me in 1000ft most the time cuz of the gears stall and shorter tires and ill pull him hard on big end but that night the ol goat was running good he might have got half a car on me before i ate him up. i think its because i started using my tow/haul didn't think it did much before but i noticed it didn't drop rpm as far when it shifted like instead of dropping back to 3500 when it when from first to second its only dropped back to 3700 rpm. it starts pulling faster in second and with out using it that is where he or anyone else would pull my truck. if they could then lol and that's a big if lol jk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts