DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen how people post of what they have done so I figured I'd share. Nothing special, but still been fun.

Here it is:

First step was to get Katzkin leather installed by the Dealer ($1300). Not bad plus I got to customize it at no extra cost, so I did two-tone and stitched RAM's head logo.

BEFORE

THE AFTERMATH!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Next was something for my 5-year old daughter, she missed the one that was in the Navigator I traded in for this truck so had to make her happy. 12" flip down DVD player

LINE-X was next:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
That is it for now...future plans are tint, bilstein 5100s, rims and tires, the cabin filter mod I've seen on here as well as the black pillar tape thingy, and maybe a new head unit.

I will update this thread with the progress and thanks for looking :)

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Wow... Your truck looks amazing... Great job....If you do any other mods please post some pics...

Ed

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks...will do. Got most of the ideas off here but thats what this place is for right?

·
Registered
917 Posts
Very impressed, lots of MODS done. :rep:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Done a few more things so far...all courtesy of what I've seen here on the forumz :)

Cabin Filter - Got the door from the local dodge dealer for $15 and got and STP cabin filter from Auto Zone for about another $15. (Thanks again Brad for the write up)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I noticed this paint defect after the first wash...its was on the driver side front pillar. The dealer submitted it to Chrysler and they got the issue repaired.

While it was in the shop I had them repair by door where my wife let my daughters toy kitchen set fall in to causing a good size ding (no pics of it). Anyway...I wasn't happy with the repair and I ended up having to go back several times because of mistakes by the shop so they painted my interior pieces for FREE!!! :smiley_thumbs_up: Painted them Mineral Gray to match the truck, not a huge difference but absolutely NOTHING on the truck was silver but these pieces :4-looney:

INSTALLED!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In the next pic you can see the 3 other things I've done. 20% Tint on the front to match the rear. Removed the black tape and then I stubbied and painted my stock antenna :)

The other side:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looks like I am going to have to tint my front windows and take off the black tape between the windows, is it hard to take the black stuff off.

·
Registered
17,496 Posts
Looks like I am going to have to tint my front windows and take off the black tape between the windows, is it hard to take the black stuff off.
Not hard at all. Just a little tedious and time consuming with the cleaning off of the sticky goo.

·
Premium Member
6,931 Posts
Love the seat covers. Great job.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts