DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly, I need to say that I won't be available to show the truck until the weekend of June 3rd. I'm putting this up now with the hope that more eyeballs will see it. I hope this is okay. If not; mods delete.

With a heavy heart I have decided to sell my RAM. My situation will be changing in the very near future and I'll need much more practical transportation. I just can not justify having two vehicles as much as I'd love to keep my truck.

VIN:
1C6RD7MT9CS186081
6,300 Miles

The truck has spent it's life garaged and is in excellent shape. It does have a rock chip on the back bumper (see crummy pic below) but otherwise the paint is excellent. The front passenger door has been reskinned (I turned into a giant flower pot at 2mph and scraped up the door pretty bad - lol - no damage to internal door parts). The weathertechs went in within a few days of purchase. The interior is flawless and still has new car smell.

They're in my signature but I'll list all extras here just to be concise;

- 4" BDS lift kit w/ 3" rear coils and Fox shocks
- Bilstein 5100 shocks up front
- 20" XD Badlands
- 35x12.50 Mickey Thompson ATZs
- Smittybilt/NFAB stainless nerfs
- 18'' Magnaflow
- Bakflip VP
- WeatherTec Digital mats all around
- Bully Dog GT Tuner
- OEM Projector headlights
- Bushwacker Extend-a-Fender Flares paint matched

And the Coup de Grace...the HEAD TURNER
- Royalty Core RC1 Grille - Paint matched frame, gloss black mesh, chromed speared ram skull emblem and matching lower bumper grille.

Also included are

- Bully's Catch Can - uninstalled
- A brand new set of stainless nerf bars
- All parts that came off the truck when it was lifted (minus wheels/tires)

Full Build Sheet - http://www.fiatusa.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=1C6RD7MT9CS186081

Couple notables from the factory;

- 3.92 rear axle ratio
- Limited Slip Dif
- Spray-in liner
- Trailer Brake Control

I'm looking to sell for 37k and I think it's a great deal. Over 10k into aftermarket not counting labor. This truck has been my baby and has been treated as such. I swapped the truck onto Penzoil Platinum at about 4k (I'd have to look for exact mileage).

The truck is in NE Ohio; 20 miles west of Cleveland. If interested, PM me here and we can exchange contact info. Forgive the halogens in the first pic. I swapped them in when I shopped the truck to a few dealers.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts